Sunday 3 April 2011

Upon The Cross

          I write this down to
           let you know,
        of one who died
           for you and me.

         Upon the cross they
              laid him there,
          so that new life would
               be given to you and me.

           My mind now thankfully
                  at peace.
              My heart filled with
                   joy,
               knowing he is there
                   within me.
                  
                  This he will also do for
                    you,
                  If you care to call upon
                          our Lord.

                     Just kneel and speak
                      with Him today,
                      no-one needs to hear
                        you pray.

                       He is your friend,
                           please don't forget.
                         Remember He died
                             for you and me


              

No comments:

Post a Comment